General terms and conditions
General terms and conditions and customer information
I. General terms and conditions
§ 1 Basic regulations
(1) The following terms and conditions of business apply to all contracts concluded via the shop on the website www.wch-pairs2019-drebkau.de. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any additional terms and conditions used by you will be contradicted.
(2) Consumer within the meaning of the following provisions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that cannot be attributed primarily to their commercial or self-employed professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his or her self-employed professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The object of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) As soon as the particular product is posted on our website, we make you a binding offer to conclude a contract according to the conditions stated in the article description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the “shopping cart”. Click on the corresponding
button in the navigation bar to call up the “shopping cart” and make changes there at any time.
After accessing the “Checkout” page and entering your personal data as well as the payment and
shipping conditions, all order data will be displayed again on the order overview page.
If you use an instant payment system (e. g. PayPal) as your payment method, you will either be takento the order overview page in our online shop or you will first be redirected to the website of the provider of the instant payment system.
If you are redirected to the respective instant payment system, select or enter your data there. Finally you will be redirected back to our online shop on the order overview page.
Before submitting your order, you have the possibility of checking all details again, to change them (also via the “back” function of the Internet browser) or to cancel the purchase.
By submitting the order via the button “order subject to payment” you declare your legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) Your enquiries for the preparation of an offer are non-binding. We will send you a binding offer in written form (e. g. by e-mail), which you can accept within 5 days.
(5) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you provide us is accurate, that the receipt of the e-mails is technically guaranteed and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if the claims are from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 4 Liability
(1) We are liable without limitation for damages resulting from injury to life, body or health. Furthermore, we shall be liable without limitation in all cases of intentional and gross negligence, fraudulent concealment of a defect, assumption of the guarantee for the quality of the object of purchase and in all other cases regulated by law.
(2) The liability for defects within the scope of the legal warranty is based on the corresponding regulation in our customer information (Part II).
(3) Insofar as material contractual obligations are affected, our liability in the case of slight negligence is limited to the foreseeable damage typical for this type of contract. Essential contractual obligations are essential obligations arising from the nature of the contract and the breach of which would endanger the achievement of the purpose of the contract, as well as obligations which the contract imposes on us in order to achieve the purpose of the contract, the fulfilment of which makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on which you may regularly rely.
(4) In the event of a breach of insignificant contractual obligations, liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty shall be excluded.
(5) According to the current state of the art, data communication via the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be error-free and/or available at all times. In this respect, we are not liable for the permanent or uninterrupted availability of the website and the services offered there.
§ 5 Choice of law
(1) German law applies. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall apply only to the extent that the protection afforded by mandatory provisions of the law of the consumer’s country of habitual residence is not withdrawn (principle of advantageousness).
(2) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods do not apply.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller
Telefon: 0355 – 726928
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for extrajudicial online dispute resolution (OS platform) at http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction possibilities are carried out in accordance with the provisions of our General Terms and Conditions of Business (Part I.).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. The language of the contract is German.
3.2. The complete text of the contract is not saved by us. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or saved electronically using the print function of the browser. Once we have received your order, the order data, the legally required information for distance contracts and the General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you by e-mail.
3.3. In the case of requests for quotations outside the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contractual data in the form of a binding offer in text form, e. g. by e-mail, which you can print out or save electronically.
4. Essential characteristics of the goods or services
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective offer.
5. Prices and payment terms
5.1. The prices quoted in the respective offers and the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2. Shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be accessed via an appropriately designated button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately during the ordering process and are to be borne by you additionally, unless free delivery is promised.
5.3. The payment methods available to you are indicated by a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.4. Unless otherwise specified for the individual payment methods, the payment claims arising from the contract concluded are due for payment immediately.
6. Delivery terms
6.1. The terms of delivery, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2. Insofar as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold during shipment shall not pass to you until the goods are handed over to you, irrespective of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or another person designated to carry out the shipment.
7. Legal liability for defects law
7.1. The statutory rights of liability for defects apply.
7.2. As a consumer, you are requested to check the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the freight forwarder of any complaints as soon as possible. Failure to do so will not affect your statutory warranty claims.